The Association is a registered Social Landlord and is regulated by the Scottish Housing Regulator (No.176). As part of the Regulatory Framework we are required to submit information about our performance and governance to the regulator on an annual basis. The two key submissions are the Annual Return on the Charter (ARC) and our Assurance Statement. Copies of these can be downloaded below. The Regulator also publishes a Landlord Report and an engagement plan for every RSL each year and copies of these can be downloaded from the SHR website by clicking here.
The Association is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under the Co-operative and Community Benefits Act 2014 (No. 2029RS) and is also a Charity Registered in Scotland (No. SC041992).
The Association has adopted the SFHA Model Charitable Rules (2013) which set out clearly the following;
- · Name, Objects and Registered Office
- · Membership Criteria
- · Membership and Share Recording
- · Issue of Shares
- · Borrowing Powers
- · Procedures for General Meetings
- · Management Committee Membership
- · Election of Committee Members
- · Proceedings of Committee
- · Committee Powers
- · Conduct of Committee Meetings
- · Production of Accounts and Annual Returns
- · Appointment of Auditors
A copy of our Rules can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
Under the Rules the Association also operates a Membership Policy which determines who can become a shareholder of the Housing Association. This can be downloaded in the downloads section below.